At RE/MAX Gateway, we strive to add value to our agents so their businesses flourish and grow. We provide various professional development training classes, mentor programs and we make one-to-one coaching available with our highly experienced, top producing management team. In doing so, we help our agents meet or exceed their goals ever year!
Here is an example of what we do to help agents with their marketing plans, to give them more focus and get better results.
The ‘marketing mix’ is a foundation concept in marketing that consists of the “5 P’s” – Product, Promotion, Price, Place and People. This is how we relate these fundamentals to real estate marketing:
- In real estate, you are your product. What are you doing to improve?
- Your properties are another product. How are you gaining knowledge of available properties and areas?
- How you market yourself.
- How you market your properties.
- How you interpret the economy to your clients and the marketplace.
- What is the value that you bring to your clients and the marketplace?
- The fees to your clients, whether buyers or sellers.
- How you properly price your product (houses).
- Where you sell and market yourself.
- Where your business is primarily located.
- The company you are affiliated with and what that means.
- The clientele you wish to serve.
- The person you strive to become.
We help our agents use these tangible and intangible “P’s” by incorporating them into their business plans, helping them become top producing agents with balanced lives. Several of our agents have received numerous awards from RE/MAX including the Hall of Fame Award and the Lifetime Achievement Award by incorporating this marketing and mindset into their businesses.
Want to learn more? Please feel free to call me to set up a confidential interview at 703-652-5777 or email@example.com.